We are pleased to announce another major release: iQ-VIEW 2.8! This new version includes further advanced visualization and analysis features and various bug fixes to simplify the everyday use of medical imaging. The main improvements include:
- Enhanced measurements: Distance and angle measurements show current value during drawing; distance measurement shows center marker, e.g. to determine the bone axis
- Additional measurements in iQ-VIEW PRO:
- Point-to-line distance (to assess the lumbar vertebral rotation)
- Interior angle (to measure the distal radiometacarpal joint angle, the radial inclination and several more clinical values)
- Lightbox window* (white screen) for easy on-screen comparison of DICOM images in the iQ-VIEW viewer with images on film
- Improved window management for easier handling of multiple applications incl. magnification and minimization of application windows
- And many more.
For a short overview of new features and bug fixes in iQ-VIEW 2.8, have a look at this flyer. (This document is part of the iQ-VIEW installer. It can be accessed at any time via “Start” - “All programs” - “iQ-VIEW” – “New Features & Bugfixes“.)
Want to give iQ-VIEW 2.8 a try? Download your free trial version today!
*Only permitted for diagnostic use if legal requirements are met. Ask your local dealer for details.