Along with the release of iQ-VIEW 2.7, the new version of iQ-VIEW 3D boasts a range of new and improved functionalities, providing uncompromised 3D image quality combined with a smoother and faster workflow. Some features include:
- Improved volume cropping
- Auto selection of hardware-optimized renderer for individual workstation
- Tissue-scrolling by Window/Leveling-tool and mouse movement
- GPU Raycast Renderer: Better quality for MIP/MinIP
- Enhanced thresholding of MIP
- Volume Rendering Technique capable of showing MRI data
- And many more…
iQ-VIEW 3D 3.1 is available as a single or floating license. Of course, it also runs on Windows 7 Professional.
Above all, iQ-VIEW 3D is intuitive and easy to use. Check out our free trial version to see for yourself.